Monday, December 15, 2008

The Laryngitis

Hey so I've been a little sick for about a week and a half. It all started last Thursday (12/4)... I started to feel a cold coming on. I had a fever ... coughing... runny nose ... chills. You know... I went to work and pretended I was fine (of course). Sunday rolled around and I had lost my voice... I went to work anyway and talked for 8 hours to customers about TVs. Monday I decided to stay home because I couldn't even get anything out... Just barely enough to call and say I couldn't talk. I went to work Tuesday even though I still couldn't talk. Tuesday night I couldn't take the pain anymore so Eric and I made a trip to urgent care. The doctor said I had Laryngitis, gave me some antibiotics and tylenol with codeine, and sent me on my way. I called work and told them I needed a day off since the doctor told me to stay home. I had 3 days off in a row. All I did was sleep and watch the Simpsons, it was magical... Then it was back to work on Saturday. Loads of fun... I can talk now, but still feel sick... At least I have tomorrow off... maybe I will get better soon...

1 comment:

Sandi said...

this is your body's way of saying SLOOOOOOW DOOOOWN. love you sis.