Sunday, June 29, 2008

Sundays are Fun-Days

Today is Sunday. So far I've cleaned my office and sat on my rear end. It's been pretty fun. I am supposed to clean the rest of the house. 

I had a customer yesterday find it interesting that someone my age is so conservative. Apparently, if you're in college, you're supposed to be pretty liberal. He then asked if I was going to school for Political Science... I thought he was crazy... But now I'm considering getting my degree in Political Science... It shouldn't be too bad. I'll have to figure that out.

I've been pretty depressed lately because I feel like I've wasted the last 2 years of my life. I haven't done anything productive with my life. I've worked at the same job for almost 3 year and the best I can do is be a full time sales associate. Of course I'm "next in line" to be promoted but by now all the positions are filled and I'm sure no one is leaving any time soon. I'd like to go to school and get a degree and do something real with my life. In another 3 years I could be looking for a real time job... Who knows. We'll see what happens. 

Life is pretty good other than that. Tonight is movie night at work. We were going to watch Over the Top but I think we may change it last minute. Depressing huh?? 

No comments: