Monday, June 30, 2008

Dr. Illbit

We changed the movie last minute last night and ended up watching Drillbit Taylor. I find myself smiling a lot when I watch movies. I probably look like a big idiot! Hah. I definitely feel less depressed about my life now that I see people who are older and yet act so much younger. Sometimes it's fun to be stupid, but these people don't have to do it on purpose. It just comes naturally... They don't have to force themselves to act like they're still in high school. It's very sad! I'd still like to make more of my life, but at least I know I'm farther ahead than most people my age. Go me. Hah...

I also bought The Picture of Dorian Gray last night, I'm excited to read it. The cashier at Borders was weird but he said it was an amazing book. I would hope so, it is Oscar Wilde. 

I get to watch the little bugger today! He's been getting better lately. He doesn't hate me as much now that I've been there with him so much. He's getting SO big!! I love watching him grow up. Hopefully he'll start talking and moving around more soon enough.

No comments: