Sunday, July 20, 2008

Golf and Baseball

Well, as you can probably tell, my life is not all that exciting. I don't have much to share... But, Friday was pretty eventful! We woke up at 7:30am on Friday morning and got ready to go to Springfield Golf Course for our 9am tee time. We got there at 8:20ish and got a few balls to hit on the driving range to warm up, not that it helped me much. We started our game a little early, but I probably would have died of heat stroke if we didn't. It was a short course, and I hit my ball in the water twice on one hole. Other than that, I did alright for my first time on a real course. Par for the course was 60, and I got 118. Wow... I'm fantastic! Haha. I got par on one hole... and a bogie on a couple. Overall it was a pretty good experience. There were a couple of old ladies behind us that were definitely country club ladies because they were all gossipy and well... you know. 

After golf we went to Fridays for lunch, and then back home to watch some Planet Earth/take a nap. Then, we showered and got ready for the Baseball game. We had pretty awesome seats... Luckily they were free because they were definitely $50 tickets. The first few innings were exciting, but then we left in the middle of the 6th because we were a little tired from our long day. 

And that's an exciting day in the life of me.

No comments: