Saturday, July 5, 2008

Driving Miss Daisy

Today was by far the best day I have had in a long time! Not only was it the first of three days off in a row, but I got to spend it with my mom!! We went SHOPPING!! I haven't been shopping like that in a while. I really had no purpose, but I can't say no to spending money. Muahaha!!

This week there have been a couple of purchases. On Wednesday I bought my first set of golf clubs! Then, I needed a golf bag (of course), and then to top it off, every golfer needs an outfit! I got the most comfortable under armor golf clothes. AND, my bag is pink!! Haha, very girly don't you think? I like it though. 

Today was a different shopping adventure. First, we went to Chandler mall. I got a pair of shorts and some board shorts. Pac Sun was having a 50% off sale, so I got both for the price of one! Mom paid for a pair for my birthday :) She got a couple of things from Yankee Candle, cute things!! I love that place. After that, it was off to IKEA!! I got a new set of sheets and a duvet cover set. Ikea finally got smart and put buttons on their duvet covers. It looks pretty amazing! 

Of course I couldn't go on a shopping adventure without getting something for my better half :) Luckily, there is a Dick's Sporting Goods in the Ikea parking lot. I got Eric a new golf outfit (now he has three! Go GOLF!!). We just love golfing! Someday, we will be rich and able to join a club... haha. 

Overall, it was a pretty action packed day! I may have to run to the store and get some fabric softener so I can finish doing the laundry. Exciting huh?? Thank goodness for Wal Mart being 24 Hours, and 1/4 of a mile away from the house. 

Do you have any ideas for the next 2 days I have off?!

No comments: