Sunday, April 12, 2009

String Quartet Tributes

All I have to say is: The Vitamin String Quartet is my absolute favorite thing to listen to while I study. For those of you who are unfamiliar with that quartet, they basically just take all of your favorite bands and create string quartet versions of their songs. My current collection consists of The Beatles (my newest and most favorite), Weezer, Dashboard Confessional, and Death Cab for Cutie. I recently discovered the Vitamin Piano Series as well, and have purchased a piano tribute to Dashboard Confessional. These albums are great to listen to while studying, or if you have a regal event to throw. I LOVE classical music, especially when it resembles some of the great music I love to listen to. 

GET THIS ALBUM! The string quartet tribute to the beatles is a 20 song, 2 disc set of the most amazing classical music you will ever hear. It is worth every penny. In iTunes they only allow you to buy each song individually, or you can get it on bestbuy.com or amazon.com ... AMAZING...  

No comments: