Monday, April 5, 2010

Because I Can...

Well, I'm supposed to be working on my sustainability project, but I just can't focus. I'm making this poster that shows water conditions in third world countries vs developed countries. Then I'm going to put a bunch of statistics and facts on it and a big thing that says "CLEAN WATER IS A HUMAN RIGHT" Hopefully I do alright on it... I really need to get an A in my Bio class... I started writing the paper and it's already half way done, and it's not even due until Thursday. We'll see. I think this week will go by quickly, at least until Friday. Tomorrow I have a test in Calc, my project is due as well. Then Wednesday night after work I have this thing for my english class and probably a bajillion hours worth of homework. Thursday is filled with class... then it will be Friday. Friday-Sunday are going to DRAG. Then, Monday is our next doctor's appointment. I am really hoping and praying that I'm just dumb and don't know how to use my doppler, or I just can't find our little one. I'm sort of (not really but sort of) freaked out that I have yet to hear a heartbeat. Come on Rex, be loud and proud on the 12th!

How far along? 10 weeks 5 days
Weight gain/loss: The scale should be here sometime this week. I don't really want to get on it
Maternity clothes? Nothing yet
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep? Not really... I wish
Best moment this week? Eric touching my belly for an extended period of time.
Movement: Nothing yet. The babe is still really small silly goose.
Food cravings: Anything that smells/sounds good... which is basically everything
Gender: No idea yet. We might get a little guess next week.
Belly button in or out? Still in.
What I miss? My hip bones. Where did they go?
What I am looking forward to? Next week. It can't come soon enough
Milestones: Made it to double digit weeks. My previous statement still stands, every day I am still pregnant is a milestone.
What I'm nervous about: Our appointment next week. Please be healthy little one.

No comments: