Saturday, August 29, 2009

SO D*MN LAZY!

There are so many things that I need to do but I just don't feel like it...
1) Clean my office. If you saw the photo I posted of my desk on facebook, that's only part of it. This place is a mess... but I just don't feel like cleaning
2) Clean the kitchen/living room/dining room. It is also a mess... as always. I just can't do it
3) Make an appointment with the podiatrist. This one I should really do, since my foot still seems to be messed up and it's been almost a week. Maybe give it a few more days... I still have a lot of 800 mg Ibuprofen left in that bottle...
4) Oil change. This should have been done almost 1000 miles ago, also something I REALLY need to get done... maybe Tuesday?
4.5) Spend more time with my family. I don't see anyone as much as I'd like to...
5) Start volunteering at the hospital. This is something I've wanted to start doing for a while... then I figured I should wait until I have a more solid work schedule because they ask when you're available. HELLO I'm VOLUNTEERING, why are you so picky?! I know, I know, I shouldn't be so rude. Now, I have a set schedule at work (for the most part) so I should be able to tell them when I'm available.
6) Take the ASSET test. Yeah I know, I've been in college for about 4 years now... and I have no degree... really I have nothing to show for it... Except that I know I want to be a doctor, I just have to get my butt in gear and start working on it. In order to do that, I need to take a plethora of science and math classes. Did I mention I need to take the ASSET test?
7) Get some MCAT prep stuff... It's never to early to prepare...
8) Plant a money tree. Eric's school is expensive. Med school is expensive. I don't want to be up to my ears in student loans making 20k for the first few years as an intern/resident/fellow....
9) Plan WOLF meeting. This is work related, and I shouldn't think about it outside of work... but there's only 40 hours I can work in a week... and I don't have time when I'm there...
10) Sleep??? I need more sleep... or less sleep so I can get more done.
11) Figure out a way to add hours to the day in case I decide I want more sleep rather than less (I'm really leaning that way)

Lalalala I'm going to play with my nephew aka Mr Adorable Pants

1 comment:

Jess said...

You ARE a real life grown up. No one will judge you for writing damn on the interweb. ;)