Saturday, May 15, 2010

And now, we wait!

Yes, I am the crazy girl. You know, the one who sits in the corner eating her hair. Don't worry, it will go away soon. I have officially finished all of my classes and I'm patiently (or impatiently... whatever) waiting for my grades to post. It's been a hell of a 4 months.

I can officially question why people who live at home and work part time (or not at all) complain about school being "too hard." Dear lazy, mooching college students, GET OFF YOU BUTTS AND STOP COMPLAINING. I took 4 classes this semester (16 credits). You know what they were? Biology, Chemistry, Calculus, and English. No, it wasn't hard taking Biology and Chemistry at the same time. No, it wasn't hard throwing Calculus in the mix. No, it wasn't hard to keep up with everything even with an insane English professor. Oh yeah, did I mention that I have a full time job? No? Well, I do.

I don't mean to brag... but I do. These kids all thought I was crazy. Honestly, it wasn't THAT hard. It was more stressful than I would have liked it to be, but I'm pretty sure I got an A in all of my classes. No, that's not a typo. I meant to type an A. I won't know for sure until my professors submit my grades...

So here I am, sitting in the corner, eating my hair, waiting for my grades to post so I can be even more smug. I did it. I really did it.

No comments: