Sunday, May 16, 2010

Huswifery

Every now and then I get this feeling that I would like to be a housewife or stay-at-home-mom (of course we have to work on that mom part still...). Since school is out, I have relieved Eric of his hushusbandry duties. He usually is the one who cleans, cooks, does laundry. I'm the one who goes to school, works, carries babies for a few weeks at a time, and sleeps whenever I get a chance. It's my first day trying to be a good wife, cleaning the house. I can honestly say, I would go crazy if this was my life 24/7. The extra "me time" is nice... but how much extra does a person need? I would absolutely love to stay home and take care of a kid someday, because that's a real 24/7 job. But, once the house is clean... what else is there to do? I could bake... I could go for a bike ride... I could eat my hair some more (PS: my grades STILL aren't posted....)...

I'm already ready to enroll in classes again. I need education to keep me going. Must. Have. Something. To. Boast. About.

1 comment:

Kathy said...

I know what you can do! Come clean my house or babysit while I clean my house : ) Mckenna hasn't seen her auntie Valeri in quite some time