Saturday, July 25, 2009

Success

My study snack from yesterday has paid off. (Why do you hate PowerAde, mom?) I got 100% on my quiz, and I still had about 5 out of 13 minutes left for my 25 questions :) A great way to start the day! I woke up at about 6:15 today, despite the fact that it is my day off and I could have slept in. Why does my body do that to me? I suppose I can get a lot done today since my quiz is finished and I had until midnight to take it. Slumber party at Melissa's tonight with all my sisters and mi madre! I can't wait :) I have until 3 to get everything done that I don't have to get done today :p Seems like it is going to be a nice relaxed Saturday! I haven't had one of these since... well last Saturday! Can I just say how much I LOVE my new position? Having my old one eliminated and taking a minor pay cut was well worth it. I am such a happy camper all the time now :) I have all this free time, and weekends off (for the most part). I get to spend more time with my family, since they all have regular jobs and have get togethers on Saturdays. I LOVE IT!

PS- I am NOT on Facebook. My blog is linked to my notes, and I get emails on my phone ;) I am thinking about taking my blog off facebook, so if you still want to stalk me you will have to visit my blog http://vpandep.blogspot.com/

No comments: