Friday, July 31, 2009

I feel dum...b

I've wasted the past week... Haven't done nearly enough studying... I'm sitting here taking practice quizzes and tests from my text book software and I'm feeling like I've forgotten everything I learned the past eight weeks. Where's the epiglottis?! What does it do again?! What is this muscle in my mouth that is used to push food around while I chew?! What's the formula for teeth?! What is a macrophage?! AHHHHH ... This is simply an exaggeration... I'm freaking out a little, though. I'm glad I have an extra week to study because I certainly wouldn't be ready tomorrow for this silly final. Who would like to help me study?! I have the day off tomorrow and that's ALL I will be doing, from 7 am until whenever I fall asleep on my books. Please... anyone... ??

No comments: