Tuesday, July 21, 2009

What I did on my summer day off...

Well, I decided to clean my office and the closet in my office today. I thought it would only take an hour, maybe an hour and a half. Nearly three hours later, I am finally done. I had so much junk in this place, it was ridiculous! Now that the office is complete, I should probably work on the other rooms in the house, but I'll study for my final instead.

I did get a small wound while working today. Go figure, right? I tried to pull the ledge down on my laptop chill mat, and miscalculated the distance from the edge to the ledge... And, the chill mat was on... Let's just say fan + index finger = blood. We're out of little band aids, so I have a big one on my tiny finger. It wraps around twice, which gives me some nice padding, but also makes it difficult to type this entry without many errors.

I did forget to eat today... I made muffins for breakfast and had some of those. But, I worked and worked and then it was 5 and I hadn't eaten since breakfast! I decided to have a cup full of goldfish instead of a meal... Eric should be home around 7:30, so maybe I'll have real food then. I am so unfit to be a parent...

No comments: